Sunday, April 19, 2009

Struggles

So, it is undeniable that life has it's struggles. The cliches are all there: ins & outs, ups & downs, etc. There is no handbook or reference manual on how to handle them, though. We can't turn to page 254 and find our answer. I wish I could do that. Really, I do. Would have saved myself a ton of grief & aggravation throughout the years. But that's too Utopian. Instead, we go with the flow, we wing it, we fly by the seat of our pants. What else can we do? We seek advice. We think. We process. We react. That's all we can really do, right?

Every struggle is a true test of character. And my character grows with each trial and tribulation. I learn as a person, I grow as a woman, I mature as a human. And I love every minute of it. It is an amazing experience living this crazy thing called life.

No comments: